Battery Tender® 12V, 800mA Lead Acid/Lithium Selectable Battery Charger
Compact and easy to use this charger comes with a 12-foot output cord, fused alligator clips, and ring terminal harness for hard-to-reach spaces.
Unlike typical trickle chargers that can overcharge a battery and cause damage when connected for too long, our advanced charger and maintainer provides a full charge before switching to float mode to keep your battery at an optimal level.
The Junior 800 selectable battery charger will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are!
- 12V, 800mA selectable lead-acid/lithium (LifePO4) battery charger with LED status light to show battery status
- Alligator clip combo cable provides quick and easy clip connection to batteries or clips can be removed for ring terminal application
- 5-year warranty and lifetime customer support
- Output: 12V @ 800mA
- Compatibility: lithium (LifePO4), lead-acid, AGM, and gel batteries
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 1.37 inches, 1 lb (charger only)
- Reach: 12’ output cord and 18” alligator clip cable or 18” ring terminal cable
COMPLETE 4-STEP CHARGING
Smart charger technology assures the correct level of power is sent to the battery at all times.
1. Initialization determines if the battery is connected correctly and battery’s charge level, composition
2. Bulk Charge brings the charge up with full charge and constant current
3. Absorption Mode slows the charging down until the battery reaches full charge
4. Float/Maintenance Mode keeps the battery charged without overcharging or discharging
Battery Tender® battery chargers and maintainers are manufactured with built-in safety features like:
- Spark proof connections (ring terminal and alligator clip combo cables) will not spark when touched together, the charger will not produce output voltage until it senses at least 3 volts from the battery
- Reverse polarity protection ensures the charger will not charge unless the connections are attached correctly
- Safety timer to shut off the charger after 80 hours of continuous use on lead-acid and after 18 hours on lithium batteries
Meets agency approvals and safety standards from BC and FCC.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov